Sunday, February 22, 2015

And We're Back Again

Let's see, what excuses do we have this time? Job changes, A move across state lines (or did I use that one already?), broken knee, flu shot gone horribly wrong resulting in surgery, I'm sure I can come up with a few more.

Anyway, My goal is to give myself time to publish on a bi-weekly schedule. Somewhere around every other week I plan to publish one new post talking a little about the next sequential stanza. I found myself thinking today, what do I do when I manage to get all the way through Hollander's translation of the Poetic Edda? Then I looked at the frequency of my posts and realized I've probably got another couple hundred years before that really matters all that much :). Keep your eyes open, and get ready to jump in on the discussion. I'm hoping that this will turn in to more of a conversation than just my rambling thoughts. Feedback is always welcome.

Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment